Nithin Reddy and Jeremy discuss a 2008 Q’uo session on the subject of processing and distilling catalyst. What about our experiences is the lesson on which we’re working? Conversely, what about our experiences needs to be let go and not belabored? How do we deal with our triggered feelings in the moment when catalytic situations first present? Q’uo shares some ideas on the skills involved in the personal and delicate matter of exercising compassionate discernment in facing the events of our lives and balancing their aftermath. Nithin and Jeremy tease apart the nuances of Q’uo’s message, including the role our guidance and other synchronicities play as well as the benefits of a meditative approach as we discuss the “diet of catalyst” in our lives.
Joseph Dartez steps in as Jeremy’s cohost to tackle the subject of criticism. When is critique a form of service to others? How do we account for our own feelings, ulterior motives, distortions and biases in our communication to others? What kinds of spiritual principles are involved in a human way to register our reflections to others? How is this complicated when third parties are involved? Joseph and Jeremy will take a stroll through all of these topics and more as we wrestle with the positive and negative characteristics of criticism.
- Q’uo on discrimination, judgment, and criticism (January 6, 1991): https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1991/0106
- Ra on right and wrong (January 15, 1981): https://www.lawofone.info/s/1#7
- Ra on naturally processing catalyst for analysis (March 20, 1981): https://www.lawofone.info/s/41#19
- Ra on finding love within truth (December 21, 1982): https://www.lawofone.info/s/101#8
- Ra on being the entity one seeks to serve (June 9, 1982): https://www.lawofone.info/s/89#30
- Hatonn on communication (May 1, 1983): https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1983/0501
- The Undiscovered Self (Carl Jung): https://www.amazon.com/Undiscovered-Self-Symbols-Interpretation-Extracts/dp/0691150516
- Q’uo on organizations (August 1, 2021): https://harc.otherselvesworking.group/61/quo-on-yellow-ray-concerns-in-organizations-august-1-2021/
Happy Tuesday, other selves! Nithin Reddy joins Jeremy on this episode to discuss a variety of concerns surrounding how we serve our fellow humans. Service with respect for the free will of others requires all of our resources: our creativity, our full hearts, and even our imagination. Sometimes it is not our service that is needed at all, or perhaps not the service we planned on offering, both situations calling for great discernment and discipline. Or the service can go awry and teach us something we didn’t expect. We can make ourselves ready to respond best to situations through practicing our connection with our deeper self so that expressing faith, love, and patience become more natural and radiant.
- Q’uo on wanderers (July 31, 2007): https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2007/0731
- Ra on healing (January 22, 1981): https://www.lawofone.info/s/4#20
- Q’uo on vulnerability (March 5, 2000): https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2000/0305
- Ra on the legal system (April 5, 1982): https://www.lawofone.info/s/83#14
- Ra on service and boundaries (August 15, 1981): https://www.lawofone.info/s/67#11
- Ra on repeating themselves (July 1, 1981): https://www.lawofone.info/s/60#25 (also 60.27)
- Ra on help (February 3, 1981): https://www.lawofone.info/s/17#2
- Ra on the possibility of service (June 9, 1982): https://www.lawofone.info/s/89#30
- Living Love and Light podcast: https://living-love-light.captivate.fm/
- The Other Selves Working Group: https://otherselvesworking.group
Happy Wednesday, other selves! On this episode, Ryan and Jeremy return to that 1991 Q’uo session on the spirit complex and the soul to finish their read-through and analysis. Jeremy gives a brief synopsis of the ground covered last episode, returning to a passage near the beginning of the session with good advice on how to interpret and think about Confederation information. Then we pick up where we had left off, rounding out Q’uo’s discussion of the spirit complex and its role in the sometimes painful lessons of love and acceptance involved in spiritual evolution. Q’uo then moves on to concept of the soul, which they seem to use to refer to our totality as entities. There’s an interesting part at the end about learning to love without judgment or criticism. As always, let us know how we’re doing!
Happy Tuesday, other selves! On this episode Jeremy interviews Joseph Dartez on the subject of resonance and discernment in our quest for the truth. What is the connection between resonance and truth? How far is it appropriate to use resonance as the deciding factor in beliefs about things that are in principle not testable? How much credence should we lend to channeled entities? We’ll explore how Joseph’s philosophical work relates to these topics and provide the listener with some helpful approaches for understanding how to work with their experience of resonance. Let us know how we’re doing!