Nithin joins Jeremy to discuss an area of shared interest: the orange and yellow ray energy centers and the way they are worked with in our very human, very organized lives. Distinguishing between those one-on-one, orange ray relationships and the more coordinated, socially inflected yellow ray roles is not always clear. However, the more we can understand our catalyst in these two centers, the more we can open the pathway to the green ray center, the springboard to the higher energies. These issues and frameworks for approaching them are discussed in light of friendships, professional settings, power dynamics, service opportunities, and other real world situations where the effect of the cultural and personal distortions vary.
- Ra on yellow and orange ray possession issues (Session 32, Question 14)
- The Master-Slave Dialectic (The Phenomenology of Spirit, G. W. F. Hegel)
- In this episode, Jeremy erroneously attributes this concept to Friedrich Nietzsche, who is known for a concept called “Master-Slave Morality,” a totally different idea.
- Ra on the orange and yellow rays (Session 32, Question 2)
- Ra on the hierarchical nature of the Intelligent Energy (Session 3, Question 8)
- Definition of social and political power (Wikipedia article)
- Q’uo on how the service to others entity relates to negativity within as a source of grit (September 21, 2003)
- Ra on the unblocked yellow ray energy center (Session 102, Question 11)
- Ra on second density consciousness (Session 19, Question 15)
- Latwii on the energy centers and their associated attitudes (June 15, 1990)
- Q’uo on the yellow yay energies of organizations (August 1, 2021)
- Ra on reverting to orange ray (Session 41, Question 14)
- Jeremy and Ryan discussing the red, orange, and yellow ray energy centers (Episode 8)
Nithin Ready and Jeremy discuss a 2008 Q’uo session on the subject of processing and distilling catalyst. What about our experiences is the lesson on which we’re working? Conversely, what about our experiences needs to be let go and not belabored? How do we deal with our triggered feelings in the moment when catalytic situations first present? Q’uo shares some ideas on the skills involved in the personal and delicate matter of exercising compassionate discernment in facing the events of our lives and balancing their aftermath. Nithin and Jeremy tease apart the nuances of Q’uo’s message, including the role our guidance and other synchronicities play as well as the benefits of a meditative approach as we discuss the “diet of catalyst” in our lives.
Happy Thursday, other selves! Coming off his own recent experiences working with the heart or green-ray energy center (or chakra), Jeremy joins Ryan to discuss a rare 1991 appearance of Hatonn in the L/L Research meditation circle.
While the heart is a vital center in the energy body — so important that those of Ra call it a “springboard” to blue ray and beyond — it also is where we store all our self-judgments and failures. The heart’s wisdom is discovered in the forgiveness and healing of its contents, bringing the possibility of balance to all centers in the energy body. Gratitude is the key to keeping the heart open at a steady state, and that paves the way for the blue-ray communication that avoids intellectualization in favor of adaptiveness, fearlessness, generosity, and endless hope. Working with these energies over time, we build the habits necessary to fall in love with our whole selves, making possible the creative and nimble possibilities of service that flow from the open heart.
Happy Ides of March, other selves! On this episode, Ryan and Jeremy review a 2005 session where Q’uo addresses the idea of our spiritual guidance system, how to establish contact with it, and how to think about it in one’s life. This includes formal practices such as automatic writing as well as more fleeting expressions like synchronicities and dreams. We’ll discuss this more intuitive way to come into a relationship with one’s evolution as well as the similarities of contacting one’s guidance with making contact through channeling.
Happy New Year, other selves! Ryan and I are excited to jump back into inaudible in 2022 after a month or so break. Much like we discuss catalyst working in this episode, we’re revisiting old material. In episode 22 we briefly touched on a Q’uo session to discuss how to work with difficult things in life, but this excerpt is grounded in a much more wide-ranging discussion of the function of attitude in the processing of catalyst.
In this episode, we start from the very beginning of the session to discuss the nature of how our truly challenging lessons manifest piece by piece in our awareness over time. The attitude we hold sets us up for the way we will use these often painful and confusing experiences. As we discipline the personality, we take down the barriers to the fears that drove our past attitudes, exercise our faith, and discover the latent power available within us for service — service to other selves, to our own growth, and to the planet itself. It is in the emotions we feel, not the specific details of the events that cause them, that our work of acceptance and balancing really occurs.