Nithin joins Jeremy to discuss an oft overlooked concept in Confederation philosophy: what those of Ra described as the “sinkhole of indifference” between service-to-others and service-to-self. The issue is not simply the lack of choice on how to express one’s love and thereby continue evolving through the densities, but more tragically how refusing to make a heartfelt choices creates a feedback loop that keeps a person seeking comfort, sleep, and stasis.
How does one succeed in not succumbing to the pressure exerted by society without polarizing negatively? The pair breakdown the nuances of polarity and speculate on the nature of the sinkhole and the opportunities to serve those trapped by fear and the inability to commit to love.
Many heartfelt thanks to listener Reinhard for suggesting the topic! You can always ask us to address ourselves to a subject — or otherwise give us feedback — at our contact form: https://inaudible.show/contact-us
- Ra on the sinkhole of indifference (Session 17, Question 33)
- Ra on the consequences of remaining unpolarized (Session 20, Question 17)
- Ra (not Hatonn, although I’m sure they count) as the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow (Session 12, Question 26)
- Jesus on the light yoke of service (Matthew 11:28)
- Pema Chodron, When Things Fall Apart (Pema Chödrön Foundation)
- Q’uo on fear, polarity, and power (January 1, 2006)
- Ra on the transformation of mind archetype (Session 100, Question 6)
- Hatonn on serving the unpolarized (April 23, 2023)
- Q’uo on the mechanics of opportunity (July 31, 2023)
- Gary Bean, Tilting at Windmills (L/L Research Library)
In this bonus episode, Jeremy shares a presentation he gave at the May 2023 Other Selves Working Group general membership meeting on a model for how seekers can be organized to provide community, resources, and support in a redundant, reliable, in-depth manner.
Nithin and Jeremy welcome Jon Firman to discuss ritual magic and its place in practicing the Law of One philosophy. Jon tells us a bit about his experience with the western magical tradition, and we explore the Confederation’s ideas on the matter. Those of Ra confirm a definition of magic as the ability to effect changes in consciousness at will, and we discuss the issues at play in honing that personal will and the way it works with polarization, service, the Archetypal Mind, prayer, and other topics with which this podcast normally deals.
- Jon Firman’s Inspire369 (Youtube channel, Substack, and Twitter)
- Thelema (Wikipedia) and the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn (Wikipedia)
- Ra on magical potential and the will (Session 79, Question 32)
- Q’uo on magic, faith, and polarity (June 14, 1992)
- Ra on the “quiet horror” of third density (Session 17, Question 23)
- Ra on service to others through magic (Session 71, Question 16)
- Stephen Tyman on Thinking with Symbols (Youtube)
- Ra on the “keys to unknowing” (Session 84, Question 7)
- Robert Anton Wilson, neuro-linguistic programming, and magic (Wikipedia, Youtube, and Robert Anton Wilson Fans Germania)
- Ra on catalyst and the magical (Session 94, Question 20)
- Foolish Fish’s video tutorial on the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (Youtube)
- Q’uo on the nature of practicing magic and the Archetypal Mind (February 12, 2006)
- Douglas Rushkoff’s Aleister and Adolf (Rushkoff.com)
- Monka on networking the light within us (January 15, 2023)