Happy new year, other selves! Nithin joins Jeremy on the last day of 2022 to explore a Q’uo session from early in their contact with the L/L Research circle. Those of Q’uo distinguish the outer forms of spiritual practice from the love that motivates them, urging the seeker to touch into the heart to find their bearing. Looking outside the self to things such as prophecy, tarot, or even channeling will never provide a foundation or orientation for authentic seeking of the Creator, since those phenomena are the fruits of past love, only valuable to the extent they reflect the love we can find within ourselves in the present. The genuine seeker relies ultimately on nothing but the dim star of hope lit by the heart, learning how love is always manifested as a dynamic of the moment and never fully captured in the things of the world.
Please note that we had some recording difficulties this time through so audio may sound a bit wonky. Also, we discussed a Hatonn session from 1976 before the Q’uo session that dealt with the spiritual significance of the new year, but that recording was lost. The reference to the “symbolism of life” at the beginning of the episode refers to that conversation.
- Q’uo on phenomena (February 9, 1986)
- Ra on the polarity involved in healing and channeling (Session 4, Question 13)
- Q’uo on love informing our service (March 19, 2006)
- Hatonn on the metaphor of the banquet (June 6, 1982)
- Ra on things coming through positive entities (Session 55, Question 7)
- Hatonn on the new year and cycles (January 4, 1976)