After a few thoughts on how seekers think about careers, Nithin and Jeremy discuss the nature and function of intuition and how it relates to other aspects of mind. They delve into a 1986 Laleema transcript that addresses intuition and intellectual analysis, comparing them to listening and speaking, respectively. Both are required, and only the balance between the two can help one to reach the true goal: the Creator.
It is in incarnation that we get the mixture right because our lessons become firmly grounded in the lasting consequence of making one choice rather than another. Intellectual analysis in particular can help one discern which intuitions are genuine insight and which are expressions of imbalanced emotions; even skepticism and doubt can serve the discovery of genuine faith. This faith, coupled with will, constitute the heart of seeking, Laleema says, allowing us to discover resources beyond ourselves bringing to fruition our recovery of our true identity as the Creator.
- Laleema on intuition and analysis (May 18, 1986)
- David Goggins (davidgoggins.com)
- Discussion on intuition and desire (Bring4th Forum)
- Ra on mind and intuition (Session 30, Question 2)
- Ra on implicit but unrecognized polarity before the veil (Session 93, Question 5)
- Ra on the Creator experiencing itself (Session 82, Question 10)
- Ra on the function of intuition (Session 49, Question 4)
- Auxhall on stories of the mind versus intuition (March 12, 2023)
- Q’uo on emotion and intuition (November 26, 1989)
- Hatonn on faith and patience (April 23, 2023)
- Q’uo on the extension of free will past the mover/moved polarity (May 18, 2022)
- Ra on all being well despite negative time/space displacement (Session 69, Question 11)
- Ra on balancing by accentuating imbalance (Session 104, Question 2)
- Q’uo on the significance of individuality (June 19, 2023)
- Living out will and faith in our daily lives (The Building 4th Podcast, Part 1 and Part 2)
- Monka on opening to greater resources(August 26, 2023)
On this very special fiftieth episode, we have assembled the High Altitude Receiving Center (HARC) Circle, the current channeling body of the Other Selves Working Group , for a conversation on the nature, purpose, and frontiers of channeling in the tradition of the Confederation of Planets in Service to the One Infinite Creator. Nithin and Jeremy welcome founding Working Group member and senior HARC Circle channel Dr. Stephen Tyman to discuss channeling and the recent Fourth Channeling Intensive they participated in.
In this wide ranging discussion, the three instruments discuss the concepts of channeling and tuning consciousness from the ground up. Steve details the concerns that go into the preparation and dedication of the self to serve as an instrument in a safe, protected, and spiritually salutary manner, not denying the pitfalls and increased catalyst. They talk about some of the practices and approaches they use in their circle, including how they think about the instrument’s responsibility and role in the messaging. The recently released eleven sessions recorded in June at the intensive are also addressed along with the finer points of these channeling experiences and where the Working Group may go from here.
Nithin and Jeremy welcome Jon Firman to discuss ritual magic and its place in practicing the Law of One philosophy. Jon tells us a bit about his experience with the western magical tradition, and we explore the Confederation’s ideas on the matter. Those of Ra confirm a definition of magic as the ability to effect changes in consciousness at will, and we discuss the issues at play in honing that personal will and the way it works with polarization, service, the Archetypal Mind, prayer, and other topics with which this podcast normally deals.
- Jon Firman’s Inspire369 (Youtube channel, Substack, and Twitter)
- Thelema (Wikipedia) and the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn (Wikipedia)
- Ra on magical potential and the will (Session 79, Question 32)
- Q’uo on magic, faith, and polarity (June 14, 1992)
- Ra on the “quiet horror” of third density (Session 17, Question 23)
- Ra on service to others through magic (Session 71, Question 16)
- Stephen Tyman on Thinking with Symbols (Youtube)
- Ra on the “keys to unknowing” (Session 84, Question 7)
- Robert Anton Wilson, neuro-linguistic programming, and magic (Wikipedia, Youtube, and Robert Anton Wilson Fans Germania)
- Ra on catalyst and the magical (Session 94, Question 20)
- Foolish Fish’s video tutorial on the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (Youtube)
- Q’uo on the nature of practicing magic and the Archetypal Mind (February 12, 2006)
- Douglas Rushkoff’s Aleister and Adolf (Rushkoff.com)
- Monka on networking the light within us (January 15, 2023)
Nithin joins Jeremy to discuss an area of shared interest: the orange and yellow ray energy centers and the way they are worked with in our very human, very organized lives. Distinguishing between those one-on-one, orange ray relationships and the more coordinated, socially inflected yellow ray roles is not always clear. However, the more we can understand our catalyst in these two centers, the more we can open the pathway to the green ray center, the springboard to the higher energies. These issues and frameworks for approaching them are discussed in light of friendships, professional settings, power dynamics, service opportunities, and other real world situations where the effect of the cultural and personal distortions vary.
- Ra on yellow and orange ray possession issues (Session 32, Question 14)
- The Master-Slave Dialectic (The Phenomenology of Spirit, G. W. F. Hegel)
- In this episode, Jeremy erroneously attributes this concept to Friedrich Nietzsche, who is known for a concept called “Master-Slave Morality,” a totally different idea.
- Ra on the orange and yellow rays (Session 32, Question 2)
- Ra on the hierarchical nature of the Intelligent Energy (Session 3, Question 8)
- Definition of social and political power (Wikipedia article)
- Q’uo on how the service to others entity relates to negativity within as a source of grit (September 21, 2003)
- Ra on the unblocked yellow ray energy center (Session 102, Question 11)
- Ra on second density consciousness (Session 19, Question 15)
- Latwii on the energy centers and their associated attitudes (June 15, 1990)
- Q’uo on the yellow yay energies of organizations (August 1, 2021)
- Ra on reverting to orange ray (Session 41, Question 14)
- Jeremy and Ryan discussing the red, orange, and yellow ray energy centers (Episode 8)
Happy Tuesday, other selves! Nithin Reddy joins Jeremy on this episode to discuss a variety of concerns surrounding how we serve our fellow humans. Service with respect for the free will of others requires all of our resources: our creativity, our full hearts, and even our imagination. Sometimes it is not our service that is needed at all, or perhaps not the service we planned on offering, both situations calling for great discernment and discipline. Or the service can go awry and teach us something we didn’t expect. We can make ourselves ready to respond best to situations through practicing our connection with our deeper self so that expressing faith, love, and patience become more natural and radiant.