On this very special fiftieth episode, we have assembled the High Altitude Receiving Center (HARC) Circle, the current channeling body of the Other Selves Working Group , for a conversation on the nature, purpose, and frontiers of channeling in the tradition of the Confederation of Planets in Service to the One Infinite Creator. Nithin and Jeremy welcome founding Working Group member and senior HARC Circle channel Dr. Stephen Tyman to discuss channeling and the recent Fourth Channeling Intensive they participated in.
In this wide ranging discussion, the three instruments discuss the concepts of channeling and tuning consciousness from the ground up. Steve details the concerns that go into the preparation and dedication of the self to serve as an instrument in a safe, protected, and spiritually salutary manner, not denying the pitfalls and increased catalyst. They talk about some of the practices and approaches they use in their circle, including how they think about the instrument’s responsibility and role in the messaging. The recently released eleven sessions recorded in June at the intensive are also addressed along with the finer points of these channeling experiences and where the Working Group may go from here.
- Curriculum Vita of Stephen Tyman (Southern Illinois University)
- The Other Selves Working Group Fourth Channeling Intensive (High Altitude Receiving Center)
- Q’uo on accelerated catalyst (August 2, 2021)
- Q’uo on everything being fine / all is well (May 19, 2022)
- Ra on the duration of densities (Session 77, Question 17)
- Laitos on Planet Earth as the unconscious of the social memory complex (July 31, 2021)
- Ra on instruments reserving energy ahead of contact (Session 44, Question 8)
- Youtube version