Ryan and Jeremy discuss a Hatonn session from 1982 focusing on the experiences of others and how to relate to them without confusing our path with theirs. It can be difficult to understand the pain and actions of others, but we often do not help by attempting to teach those specific truths and lessons we’ve learned. According to this Law of One philosophy, other selves are best helped by meeting them where they are, freely gifting them the care, respect, and love they need to learn their own lessons and walk their unique path back to the Creator. This inability to directly translate our life experiences to another’s is a good lesson in the reflective nature of other selves, showing us just how much we ourselves trust in our own belief system. By giving our other selves room and freedom to explore their own journey, we receive inimitable insights into the infinite variety of consciousness involved in one Creator encountering another in the illusion.
- Hatonn on humility and other selves (February 7, 1982)
- A Fool’s Phenomenology: Archetypes of Spiritual Evolution (2005, University Press of America)
- Q’uo on inspiring others (September 28, 1986)
- “Cast your bread upon the waters” (Ecclesiastes 11)
- Q’uo on being and doing (May 3, 1998)
- Ex-Porn Actress Interview: Chrissy (Soft White Underbelly, Youtube)