On this episode, Ryan and Jeremy return to the Q’uo transcript they briefly touched on last episode to delve deeper into the concept of mental projection. Q’uo speaks about (what we call) love and fear as two poles of the same continuum of the Creator instead of as two completely opposed concepts. The unity of this continuum gives us ample opportunities to make the polarizing choice in the present moment, where all our power and agency truly lies. In this way we can more clearly recognize the power of our own thinking–more specifically, how our mental projections of self into the past and future can serve constructive ends or further confuse us.
- Q’uo, November 28, 2004: https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2004/1128
- The L/L Research Transcript Library: https://www.llresearch.org/channeling
- The Law of One: https://www.lawofone.info
- Living Love & Light Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/living-love-light/id1552634766
- The Other Selves Working Group: https://www.otherselvesworking.group
- The High Altitude Receiving Center: https://harc.otherselvesworking.group