Happy Thursday, other selves! Coming off his own recent experiences working with the heart or green-ray energy center (or chakra), Jeremy joins Ryan to discuss a rare 1991 appearance of Hatonn in the L/L Research meditation circle.
While the heart is a vital center in the energy body — so important that those of Ra call it a “springboard” to blue ray and beyond — it also is where we store all our self-judgments and failures. The heart’s wisdom is discovered in the forgiveness and healing of its contents, bringing the possibility of balance to all centers in the energy body. Gratitude is the key to keeping the heart open at a steady state, and that paves the way for the blue-ray communication that avoids intellectualization in favor of adaptiveness, fearlessness, generosity, and endless hope. Working with these energies over time, we build the habits necessary to fall in love with our whole selves, making possible the creative and nimble possibilities of service that flow from the open heart.
- Hatonn on opening the heart (https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1991/0526)
- Ra on the heart as springboard (https://www.lawofone.info/s/48#7)
- Episode 9: The Green Ray and Blue Ray Energy Centers (https://inaudible.show/episode-9/)
- Ra on the difference between green-ray and blue-ray radiation (https://www.lawofone.info/s/41#25)
- Hatonn on acceptance and perfectionism (https://harc.otherselvesworking.group/203/hatonn-on-facing-difficulty-and-change/)