Nithin joins Jeremy to discuss an area of shared interest: the orange and yellow ray energy centers and the way they are worked with in our very human, very organized lives. Distinguishing between those one-on-one, orange ray relationships and the more coordinated, socially inflected yellow ray roles is not always clear. However, the more we can understand our catalyst in these two centers, the more we can open the pathway to the green ray center, the springboard to the higher energies. These issues and frameworks for approaching them are discussed in light of friendships, professional settings, power dynamics, service opportunities, and other real world situations where the effect of the cultural and personal distortions vary.
- Ra on yellow and orange ray possession issues (Session 32, Question 14)
- The Master-Slave Dialectic (The Phenomenology of Spirit, G. W. F. Hegel)
- In this episode, Jeremy erroneously attributes this concept to Friedrich Nietzsche, who is known for a concept called “Master-Slave Morality,” a totally different idea.
- Ra on the orange and yellow rays (Session 32, Question 2)
- Ra on the hierarchical nature of the Intelligent Energy (Session 3, Question 8)
- Definition of social and political power (Wikipedia article)
- Q’uo on how the service to others entity relates to negativity within as a source of grit (September 21, 2003)
- Ra on the unblocked yellow ray energy center (Session 102, Question 11)
- Ra on second density consciousness (Session 19, Question 15)
- Latwii on the energy centers and their associated attitudes (June 15, 1990)
- Q’uo on the yellow yay energies of organizations (August 1, 2021)
- Ra on reverting to orange ray (Session 41, Question 14)
- Jeremy and Ryan discussing the red, orange, and yellow ray energy centers (Episode 8)