On this episode, Jeremy discusses dreams and dreamwork with Jamie Liestman, long time seeker in the Law of One tradition who presented on the subject at the Working Group’s April membership meeting. Drawing from contacts with Q’uo and Ra, they explore the purpose and use of dreams in polarization and the discipline of the personality, drawing upon Confederation insight into the sometimes misunderstood role of emotional resonance in this time/space aspect of consciousness. Several techniques for working more compassionately and authentically with dreams are addressed, and this prompts some subtle but profound changes in how we think about the mind and consciousness.
- Ra on the nature of dreams (Session 86)
- Ra on the role of veiling in dreams (Session 83, Question 3)
- Q’uo on working with dreams (April 12, 1989)
- Quo on dreams as the seeding of new thought patterns (March 27, 1988)
- Ra on the vocabulary of dreams (Session 95, Question 18)
- Jamie’s talk on dreamwork (The Other Selves Working Group Youtube channel)